Sunday, July 28, 2013

iyiyii the blog-azine

Just started a new blog at http://iyiyii.com. I'll be linking it to all my blogs.

iyiyii : the everything blog


Posted by: ,
iyiyii answers questions

iyiyii is a pin board type blog or ezine

iyiyii answers questions and help others get answers and information that hopefully they find useful. It suits the author to occasionally add whimsical and/or enlightening posts.

The iyiyii Blog-azine was set up just to have a place to say anything and everything. The Blog that allows you to write about anything that’s on your mind. Keep it tasteful and fun. We can write our thoughts and not worry about anyone blasting back at us. Rambling on and on is good, Opinions are welcome, long winded is fine, curt is ok and of course meaningful is certainly a consideration. That’s my stance and I’m sticking to it.

The name iyiyii was taken from an expression I often heard as a child and I must admit, I still use it occasionally. It translates to “Oh my goodness”, “oh dear”, “wow”, “crazy”, “outrageous”, etc. It was an expression Ricky Ricardo used on the sitcom I Love Lucy. It was typically used when someone did something out of the ordinary– most notably Lucy Ricardo.

No comments:

Post a Comment